Monday, July 4, 2011

Stampin’ Up for Sale!

Ok, the great purge continues!  Here are the Stampin’ Up sets that I am listing for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  Email me with more questions about any set, at stamping.dana@gmail.com.  I have tried to describe them as best as I can…
Don’t forget to see my other posts with more Crafty Supplies for Sale!  I will be happy to combine shipping. 

  • Simple Friendship $15
  • Delight in Life (2 available) $10
  • Big Blossom $10

The background stamps are gently used.  The Big Blossom shown here has a slight bit of ink on the block that does not impact it’s usage. 
  • Print Pattern $6
  • Big Blossom $6
  • French Flair $20
All of these SU! sets have been removed from their wooden blocks and mounted on EZ Mount, so that they can be used on your favorite clear block.  Please, if you have any questions about any of them – email me at stamping.dana@gmail.com.
  • Buds & Blossoms $12
  • Winged Things $8
  • Carte Postale $12
  • In Any Event $8
  • Balmy Breezes $8
  • Hung up on the Holidays $6
  • Cowboy Kid $18
  • Symbols of Solicitude $5 (image & sentiment separated to use independently)
  • Delight in Life $5
  • Too Terrific Tags $8Holiday Trim $14Party Punch $8
  • Polka Dots & Paisley $5
  • Measure of a Life $12
  • Happy Thoughts $5 (image & sentiment separated to use independently)

No comments:

Post a Comment