Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TAC Stamps for Sale!

I am listing all of my TAC stamps for sale.  I love them, but there is just so much that I can fit in my office.  It truly is time to clean out.  I have a full list on Splitcoast Stampers!  Please Email me at stamping.dana@gmail.com if you have any questions.


Perky Penguins $5
Spring Dreams $8
TAC May 17 Camping $3
Giggly Goblins $5
Tiny Spring $4

Dinosaurs (solids) $5
Build-A-Buggie $10
TAC May 15 Fishies $3
Cats $3
Let's Race $4
Mini Medallians $4
Count Your Blessings $10
Basic Birds $4
Partridge $4
Beach Fun $8
Wild West $6
Stamp of the Month - AUG 070 $2 (Purse & Shoes)
Trick or Treaters $10
Little Friends $4
Circus Animals $6
An Udder Birthday $8
Punny $6
Winter $10
All Occasion Circles $5
Christmas Minis $6
Party Time $5Marvelous Day (Circus People) $5
Scripty Bet $12
Butterfly & Dragon $4
You're Invited $3
Just Smile $3
Gerbera Daisy $2
Tiny Trees $4
Trendy Greetings $12
Tiger Face $3
Retro Butterfies $3
TAC April 28 Froggy $3



These prices do not include shipping, and please email me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment