Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!!

In celebration of World Card Making Day, I wanted to share a card that I recently have shared in workshops.  This Autumn card uses the Harvest Blessings set, and my most favorite new accessory, the 1.5” maple tags.  Aren’t they fabulous??  I love this set, not only is there a Harvest Blessing Sentiment, but there is also a Thank You that you can chose from.
All stamps and supplies are available in my online A Muse store.

2011-09-29_10-33-59_743


Some of my favorite A Muse Consultants are also celebrating World Card Making Day!  Check them out:
Amber Smith    http://theneatery.wordpress.com
Jennifer Corson   www.scripptyscraps.blogspot.com
Karen Crisp   www.papernstamps.blogspot.com
Jeanette Cloyd   www.smoreamusement.blogspot.com
Sherri Thacker   www.sherri-iloveflipflops.blogspot.com
Seleise Barrett   www.amethystcat.blogspot.com
Pamela Frederickson   www.attemptedcreativity.blogspot.com
Carissa Fulkerson   www.carissascottage.blogspot.com
Melissa Roell   www.totogal62.blogspot.com
Angela Schellenburg   www.gypsypaperie.blogspot.com
Lisa Chapman   www.piesafepapergoods.blogspot.com
Heather Scott   www.oz-somestamps.com
Suzanne Dahlberg   www.thecardyard.blogspot.com
Dana Vincent (You are here) www.danasamazed.blogspot.com
Julie Dylingowski   www.simplyimpressed.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Great fall inspired card! The maple tags look fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to try the maple tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maple tag...gonna have to add that to my next order.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana - awesome layout and color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The maple tags is such a cool addition. I love that you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fall card...love the maple tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love the maple tag! It looks so great on your card - thanks for the inspiration!
    Dana K.

    ReplyDelete