Monday, September 3, 2012

The Gallon / Quart / Pint Challenge

 

So, you my loyal reader(s) should know by now that I am trying to reclaim my mojo.  It really has been hiding lately.  Well, I do know that the best way to get Mr. Mojo back – is to act like you don’t need him.  You know, just craft anyway.  The best way to do that, for me, is to do challenges – so I don’t have to think too hard about it.

I combined a Moxie Fab challenge – that explains the Gallon / Quart / Pint color theory with a layout from The Cat’s Pajama Tuesday Sketchbook.  (#144)  The gallon of color is the orange – which combined with the neutral white, takes uf over half the card.  The Quart is the blue, and the Pint is the dash of yellow.

I went old school with some of my favorite A Muse Artstamps wooden stamps.  They are retired – but I still have much love for them!

2012-09-02_20-58-24_833

Hope you have time to try to find your creativity & mojo!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete