Thursday, October 6, 2011

Christmas Coaster Class–McHenry, IL

Just wanted to share with you a Christmas Coaster that we made at my sister’s house last weekend, as a part of her workshop!  I created them with her in mind, as I think that the Nordic Noel screamed her name to me.   This A Muse Studio set is available at my Online Shop.

I love them so much, that I am having a workshop on November 6th!2011-09-26_13-38-37_513 (500x440)

With Christmas time right around the corner, let's get our teacher's gifts out of the way early this year!  Join us as we make 4 Christmas Coasters from 4"x4" Travertine Tiles!  You can give your favorite teacher a set of 4 - or split them up & let two teachers have two apiece!!  Heck, keep them for your self for a little holiday fun around the house :)

In this class, we will create 4 coasters.   The coasters do need a day or two of drying time, and then to be coated in a water resistant gloss.  You can take them home that day to finish, or you can leave me postage of $6.50  and I will gloss coat them & mail them back to you within the week!  (I will bubble wrap them & send them in a small priority box)

It is $12 to make a set of 4 coasters.  Additional sets are $10 each.  Please RSVP by November 1st, so that I may have your supplies ready!  You can RSVP to stamping.dana@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment