Monday, August 27, 2012

Dwell in Possibility…

Hey crafty peeps!  I wanted to share with you another fun set that I made with the Dwell in Possibility set.  Remember, you could earn this set for FREE if you have a qualifying A Muse Studio workshop before the end of September.

2012-08-26_16-27-15_414

The clear embellishments are Em-Bella-shments from Stamping Bella.   They are a very light shade of green.  I have the green and two shades of pink in my stash – time to start using these pretties & not just hoard them.

A Muse Studio Supplies Used:

  • A|S Dwell in the Possibilies Stamp Set
  • A|S Cardstock:
    • Buttercup Petite Polka Dot
    • Lemon Whip
    • Lichon (I think – it was an A Muse green scrap – and I cannot seem to find my sample paper ring)
    • Navy
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copics:
    • 0 Colorless Blender
    • R85 Rose Red
    • R20 Blush
    • B93 Light Crockery Blue
    • BG10 Cool Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment