Monday, May 30, 2011

Found a little mojo…

A Muse Studio shaving cream 007

Haven’t been too crafty in about a week…sometimes life just gets in the way of the creativity.

In the meantime, I had a chance to place another order with A Muse Studios.  Not only did I get the Summer Collection of reinkers, but I got these Star Dies. 

So, yesterday, the littlest stamper in the house & I broke out the dollar store shaving cream & the re-inkers and created these fabulous stars!  You can see great tutorials about the Shaving Cream Technique – on Splitcoast Stampers.

Happy to say, that I have found my mojo again!  It was just hiding in my scrap space – under all the mess :)

Stay tuned – June 2nd we will be having another A Muse Studio Consultant blog hop!  This month, we were challenged to create our own background paper with A Muse supplies…be sure to come back & check out how creative the Consultants can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment