Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Return of the Beautiful Botanicals

 

2011-05-03_08-38-51_469 (2)

Used the Beautiful Botanical set again this weekend, with very different results!  I made this for a Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge (SC330) and I am LOVIN’ the results.

I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black & A Muse Studio Slate.  I first stamped the Harlequin in Slate, and the card came across as very dark…So….I flipped the paper over & tried it again in my Encore Metallic Silver!  Perfect!!!  It really comes across as one shade lighter that the slate. 

That was my last piece of this ribbon from my organdy stash from A Muse.  I will definitely have to order more, it has been a favorite of mine for quite some time.  All papers were from A Muse Studios – and I have no stinking clue where I got the brads. 

You can shop my A Muse Studio store my clicking here

1 comment: