Friday, February 3, 2012

Eat Cake Graphics & A Muse Studio–Make Me Happy Together!

Yep.  A second blog post in one day!  You should feel special!

The Hammock card that I posted earlier, was really made yesterday…if that makes a difference.  So, in trying to keep up with my goal of 2 challenge cards, I did another challenge over a SplitCoast Stampers.  This was Color Challenge, #360 – White, Island Indigo & Pool Party.  Well, of course, I had to do the switcheroo & use my A Muse Studio Colors, white, ocean & bermuda.

                              A muse cards and eat cake 018

So, the dog & the chair are by Eat Cake Graphics.  Adorable, aren’t they?  I used daubers to apply both the Bermuda ink (top color) and the Ocean ink to the Harlequin A|S background stamp.  I fussy cut the chair from A Muse’s now discontinued Bermuda Polka Dot Cardstock.  (Quick – you can still get it at my online store thru February 29th 11:59 est). 

I had a happy discovery with the dog.  I decided to outline the stamped lines of the dog with my W2 Warm Gray Copic – to help define him.  I blended it with the colorless blender & it really seems to have brightened him up!  I am not sure if you can see much of the Grey, but check out the tail – you can see it!  Don’t’ you love a “Happy Accident?” 

Supplies Used:

  • Eat Cake Graphic Stamps – Comfy Chair & Rowley Balances
  • A Muse Studio – Harlequin background
  • A Muse Studio – Ocean Organdy Polka-Dot Ribbon
  • A Muse Studio – Ocean & Bermuda Inks
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • A Muse Studio Sugar, Ocean & Bermuda Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment