So, I stepped away from the blog last week – life was getting in the way. I was busy working on taxes, and starting the FAFSA, so that the oldest boy child can go to college in the fall. Scary!
I jumped back into card making with another challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. This Clean & Simple (# 155) challenge was inspired by a picture on a jigsaw puzzle. It is a very pretty picture of a house by a lake. Colors were greens, with pops of reds & yellows.
So, I wanted to bring you both a scene of serenity and play with the red and yellow against the green. The tree & hammock stamp is a discontinued stamp by the original A Muse Artstamps. Fabulous, huh? Yep. It was one that I cannot part with yet. The Grunged Sunray is a current stamp by A Muse, that I used 3 of the new Venetian colors with my daubers. Loving them! Made grass with Washi tape.
- Wasabi A|S Cardstock for base
- Winter Sky A|S Cardstock
- Nestabilities Labels #8
- A|S Fern Twine (Discontinued – but available until 2/29 at my online store)
- Hammock Stamp (Discontinue A Muse Artstamps)
- Sentiment – from A|S Life’s A Breeze
- A|S inks: Burano, Lido & Bellini
- Stazon Jet Black
- Copics: E57 Light Walnut, G94 Grayish Olive & Colorless Blender (for stripes in tree)
- A|S Washi Tape (green from the Fall Palette)