Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pretty little Pachyderm

 

I am so very sorry little bloggy that I have been ignoring you.  You see, I have this sinus infection – and it has made me a bit to “foggy feeling” to post.  I have not gotten so sick that I needed to curl up in bed with some chick flicks and hot tea – but, well, it has left me feeling a bit unmotivated.  And a little spacier than normal.  (yikes!)

But, I have made a few cards to share with you, when I went to craft with a friend of mine last week. 

I mostly case’d this card from the A Muse Studio 2012 catalog.  Sure, I changed a few things and added the fabulous silky crush ribbon…But, let’s just say that I was “Heavily Inspired” by the catalog.   (ha, heavily – elephant!)

a muse cards elephant adventurers 002

Below is the picture from the catalog that I fell in love with.  It is from the set, Under the Big Top.  It is adorable!!  (and no scary clowns!!)

                                   image       

Did you get your copy of the new A Muse Studio catalog?  You can download it here, or email me at stamping.dana@gmail.com to purchase a catalog for $5 +$5 shipping.

Supplies Used:

  • A Muse Studio – Under the Big Top Stamps
  • A Muse Studio – Vanilla Silky Crush Ribbon
  • A Muse Studio – Orange Polka Dot Paper & Orange Ginham
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copics – W2 & Y17

No comments:

Post a Comment