Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lean on Me

 

a muse cards elephant adventurers 004

I LOVE this set!  It is the Let’s Be Adventurers set that is from the new A Muse Studio catalog.   It has several landmarks and makes me think of my sister – as one of her biggest joys was traveling!  I just lost her in December, so I will have to admit that it has barely sunk in.

My eldest son & I are trying to come up with an affordable / awesome trip to celebrate his graduating high school this year.   He is awesome & deserves a great trip!  I am currently unemployed – but we will make a decision once I find a job.  I do think that the passports will be involved!

Where would you go?  Why?  Seriously, let me know in the comments below!

Supplies Used:

  • Let’s Be Adventurers – A|S
  • Bermuda Chevron Ribbon – A|S  (and it’s fabulous!!)
  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
  • Ocean A|S Shimmer cardstock
  • Bubblegum A|S Cardstock
  • Copic RV25

No comments:

Post a Comment