Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting my Mojo back…(or faking it until I do)

 

I know that I am incredibly lucky to have a FABULOUS crafty space (filled with a wide variety of amazing products) & a SUPER supportive hubby that gives me the time to create.  So, what do I do the most often in this space – watch tv or spend time online looking at other crafty creations that so many of you have been kind enough to share online.

Well, now that the summer is ending, it is time to get my Mojo back.  I am going to  challenge myself to create, create, create.  I know that the more I make – the better I feel about…well everything :o)

Is there a better sentiment to help me jump back into my crafty journey?

I just recently found the CAS-UAL Fridays challenges & knew that this is created for me :)

2012-08-24_22-22-29_782

The challenge was Pendants & Banners.  Oh, I tried to overthink it & add a few more banners.  Didn’t work for me.  I tried a TON more banners -  no workie.  Then, I took a deep breath and embraced the name of the challenge CAS (Clean & Simple) and KNEW that if this made me happy – then it was just right. 

So, don’t be afraid to embrace your style – today it might be fancy & highly embellished – and tomorrow it might be CAS.  The lesson to be learned is just to get out there & create. 

 

Supplies Used:

  • A|S Holiday Hoopla Hostess Reward Set – Dwell in Possibility*
  • A|S Latte Cardstock
  • A|S Bermuda Cardstock
  • A|S Ocean Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copics:
    • b00 frost blue
    • b02 robin’s egg blue

 

*ok, I should tell you that this set can be earned by hosting your own qualifying A Muse Studio workshop.  If you are within 2 hours from me – I would be happy to come to you.  Live to far?  Well, we can do an online workshop – or I would be delighted to help you see if there is an A Muse Consultant near you.

2 comments:

  1. Love how your banner is the focal point of your card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment...so fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete