Sunday, August 26, 2012

I love you s’more

 

I love this Aspen background set by A Muse.  It is new in the Holiday Catalog, and as soon as I saw it on the sneak peaks -  I KNEW that I wanted to pair it up with the tent from A|S Hello from Camp set. 

I am sure that many of you have some very fun camping sets from other manufacturers, that you could certainly use in place of this tent.  For years, I have adored camping sets – but I am not a camper.  My oldest did not really enjoy camping either – he was the boy that had something go wrong on every camping trip he ever went on.  But my youngest, well he has recently had his first camping trip and he was hooked!  Thus, I could justify getting a camping stamp set. 

(yep.  as if I needed a reason)

Also, this is one of the first times that I made Eucalyptus cardstock the focal point of one of my cards.  I had a few pieces in one of the assorted parks of the Winter Color family.  Wow, I am LOVING it.  I will have to add a full pack of it to my ever growing wish list. 

I am thinking about making this card at one of my next Workshops.  What do you think?

 

2012-08-25_16-56-34_617

 I actually stamped on the inside of this card as well

2012-08-25_16-27-26_829

Supplies used:

  • Stamp sets:
    • A|S Aspen background (will cover a full 5.5”x4.25” card – landscape)
    • A|S Hello from Camp
    • A|S Lots of Dots for the moon
  • A|S Cardstock:
    • Eucalyptus
    • Fern
    • Onyx
  • Ink
    • Memento Tuxedo Black
    • A|S Papaya for the moon
  • Tombo Squash Marker
  • Foam Adhesive squares

No comments:

Post a Comment