Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I AM BACK!!

Sorry to my readers (reader?) that I have been gone so very long.  Real life has gotten in the way.  Since the last time I posted – I have gotten a new job.  My oldest is leaving for college in 3 days.  And, A Muse Studio has released their Holiday Catalog!!!!!!!

Whooo Hooo!

A Muse Holiday Catalog 2012

  Click on this picture to be directed to my A Muse Studio webstore.

You can email me & I would be happy to email you a PDF of this catalog.

                   --OR--

I can send you one for just $4.  Email me at stamping.dana@gmail.com and we can work out the details.

 

 

I was very well behaved when we were able to preorder out of the catalog.  I did not get any stamps – but had to have the yummy chevron paper & the new Splash!  That is the new spray ink – I chose Wasabi.   Check out the fun grass that I made for my last workshop with the Splash!

I sprayed the paper first, then I stamped the mower on top of the ink.  The ink dried SUPER quick & I was very impressed how NOTHING smeared :)

Splash Mower

The set was Hey Man! 
Paper Used:  A Muse Studio Craft & Vanilla paper

Memento Ink &  Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment