Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 A Muse Studio Sneak Peak #1

Hey, everyone!!  I got my first box of goodies from the new A Muse Studio Inspiration Guide that comes out February 1st!  “First box?” you ask, and yes, this is the first.  We were shown a sneak peak, that included 9 new colors, which included a new color group called Venetian.  We also saw a new pattern of cardstock, and 5 new sets of stamps.  There is so much more that they are keeping secret – that the anticipation is killing me.  So, while this is the first box – I know that when I get my hands on the whole catalog, there will be all sorts of new A Muse Goodies coming my way!
A Muse Queen 003
The stamp set that I used is called Keep Calm.  I created this card as not only a sneaky-peaky for you all, but also for a SCS Color Challenge, CC357, I used the new color Burano (part of the Venetian Color Palette), Ocean, and Shell.  That is the new Burano Patterned Cardstock.  It is hard to tell in the picture, that I also used Shell around the edges of the Sugar (White) cardstock, and used my Spica Glitter pen on the word Queen.  Of course, I had to add a little bling to the crown.

I enjoyed breaking the Burano out of it’s Palette, and really liked how the Ocean held up to it’s brightness.

Stay tuned, I will have another Sneaky-Peaky for you soon.  All new products will be available on February 1st, at my online store.

In the meantime…have you signed up for my newsletter?  There is a quick link to join it on the right side ---> see it?  I would love for you to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment