Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One more Quick Crown

Before I reach for another new stamp set, and take a peak at the challenges over at Splitcoaststampers – I wanted to share one more QUICK project I made with the larger Crown from Keep Calm. 

A Muse Queen 006

I stamped it with A Muse Blackberry ink, on our 2” Maple Tag.  If you have been to one of my workshops lately, you may know about my love of the Maple Tags!  I have NO CLUE if they will be moving into the new Catalog, but they came out in the Holiday Guide & I have been hooked on them!  The hole can be punched with a Cropodile!

So, after the Blackberry dried, I colored over all of the purple with my Spica pen for sparkle. 

What would you use this for?  Oh, how about as a funky necklace, gift tag, luggage tag, kids backpack, even on your dog’s collar? 

The maple tags are available in my A|S shop in 2 sizes, and they come in 12 packs, 1.5” for $3.95 or 2” for $5.95. 

Hey, did you notice the new look of the blog?  I have been working on it lately & I hope that you like the new design.   Feel free to let me know in the comments below…

No comments:

Post a Comment