Monday, January 9, 2012

It’s a Moxie Fab Challenge

Ok, they are known as a Tuesday Trigger, over at Moxie Fab.  And, yes, I know it is Monday night.  But this was a Two-Weeker, and you have until January15th if you want to play along!
Here is the fabulous inspiration:
Moxie Fab Numbers
I loved the repetition of the numbers, and those fabulous yummy colors.  I had to break out the A Muse Studio inks.  I grabbed the skunk from the Friends Fur-Ever set that was still sitting on my desk from earlier today. 
I used Sage, Bermuda, Lemon Whip, Papaya & Shell inks.  Added Orange & Sky Gingham with Orange twinkle stickers to knock out this quick card. 




I just edited this post to include a *slightly* better picture.  Dang, not easy to take a picture of such light colors.  Know what I mean?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great unique approach to the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh, Dana! This card is just too adorable~Love that little 'stinker' :o)

    ReplyDelete