Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sneaky Peaky #4

Hey everyone!  I am back, just like I promised!!  This time I brought another Sneak Peak with me.  I played along with the SCS CAS (Clean & Simple) challenge #CAS153 – a Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge.

charming gardeners 002

I used the new Charming Gardeners set from A Muse Studios.  (Yep, another set that I was able to preorder – just another perk of being an A|S Consultant).  I used the single flower from the set & colored it with Copics (Y11, Y17, Y38, & R08).  I reverse masked 2 blocks & used my Daubers to color them with A|S Wheat & Rialto ink.

What, you have not heard of Rialto?  Yep, it’s another Sneak Peak!  Both the small square and the matching cardstock are Rialto – part of the new A Muse Studio Venetian Color Palette. 

The paper “ribbon” that I used is from a roll called Wraphia, that I got from the gift wrapping section at Michael’s a few years ago.  I have used it quite a bit, and the roll just does not shrink. 

 

Come back soon for more Sneaky Peaks.

2 comments: