Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sneaky Peak, with a Cherry on Top.

How would you like another Sneaky Peak? 

“Pretty Please, with a Cherry on Top?” you say?  Awww….that is sweet.  Ok, why not!

           as hey cupcake 001

This is from the Hey Cupcake! set.  I did not originally order this, but I got to play with it, when I went over to another consultant’s house last week.  It is now on my list.  Towards the top.

So, I was trying to create cards out of my scrap drawer, which always seems to be growing.  I made this 4.25” square out of a scrap of the School Lined paper, and then paper pieced the cupcake.  The ribbon, an afterthought, wraps around the front of the card through a slit I cut in the fold. 

I mentioned that the Polka Dots are retiring?  Well, the lucky consultants at the A|S Convention this weekend have let us know that smaller Polka Dots are coming!!  Whooo Hoooo!   I do love polka dots!  We are hearing lots of other rumors & teases about the new book, so stay tuned.  Heck, you should consider signing up for my newsletter &/or subscribing to my blog.

Also, I have ordered my first batch of catalogs.  I am offering them at $5 + $5 shipping.  If you get a book from me, and place your first $25 minimum order before 3/31 – you will qualify for your choice of FREE Twinkle Stickers or FREE 5 yards of our Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, in your choice of color.  

Supplies Used:

  • School Lined Paper
  • Ocean A|S ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Bubblegum Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Blueberry Polka Dot Cardstock
  • Bubblegum Gingham Cardstock
  • Kraft Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fresh and pretty! Love the look with the lined paper!

    ReplyDelete