Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey, everyone!  I am sorry for my absence for the last 2 months, but not only have I had are/hand surgery, I also lost my sister to Cancer. 

But, I am hoping for a more Creative New Year!  ECG Snowman 003So, I am trying to get more involved w/Splitcoast Stamper’s Challenges.  This was CAS151, Clean & Simple: Beverages.

I wanted to share a card that I made with Eat Cake Graphics stamps.  (I know, *not* A Muse, gasp!). 

The cardstock is all A Muse. The pink layer started as a piece of Sugar cardstock that I embossed with my Web/Swirls Impression Plate (A Muse Studio TAEP004), and used A Muse Shell ink & a sponge dauber to color the raised layer.  I used the paper in what I would describe as the “back” of the embossed page, so there would be more pink than white. 

Flocked the bottom snow and added pearls & black twinkles.  Again, find them at my A Muse Store.

(Ok, I know that the Holly makes it a bit Christmas-y, but I c0uld not wait another 10 months of so to use this stamp again.  Maybe next time, I will mask the holly…)

No comments:

Post a Comment